[Solved] Dell Vostro 200 not booting after graphic card change

vgupta

• Administrators

Yes, that is normal if you're not using the boot pack which should contain the lspci driver required for the command. You obviously have not done the EDP system build either.

Well, if you do decide to proceed with the above and before rebooting, remember to remove any ATI X1300 and/or EvoEnabler kext that may remain in /Extra/Extensions, the re-run myFix (full).

Alternatively, look for the graphics card ids in System Information (click Apple Menu and press Command (i.e. Alt or Windows) key). It'll be under PCI cards and/or Graphics/Displays.

Yes, that is normal if you're not using the boot pack which should contain the lspci driver required for the command. You obviously have not done the EDP system build either.

Well, if you do decide to proceed with the above and before rebooting, remember to remove any ATI X1300 and/or EvoEnabler kext that may remain in /Extra/Extensions, the re-run myFix (full).

Alternatively, look for the graphics card ids in System Information (click Apple Menu and press Command (i.e. Alt or Windows) key). It'll be under PCI cards and/or Graphics/Displays.

Ok, I looked in Graphics/Displays, and this is what I see.

post-13364-0-23460200-1378438403_thumb.png

Please let me know if you also need a screenshot of PCI Cards.

Thanks

vgupta

post-13364-0-23460200-1378438403_thumb.png