PayPal donations: [email protected] ×
EMlyDinEsH

Bluetooth Firmware Uploader

I am using AzureWave Broadcom BCM94352HMB on my Intel NUC DC3217IYE and the Wifi is working great, the BT works really well on my Logitech T651 rechargeable trackpad, but my first cheap bluetooth keyboard wasn't reconnecting and the bluetooth preference pane would lock up on me, so I removed it and got a Logitech K760 solar keyboard which definitely performs better but if I leave it for awhile and come back, it's disconnected and the preference pane freezes up again. Usually I just reboot and it reconnects fine. 

Anyone seen this happen? Why is it just my keyboards having the problem, and what might be making the preference pane beachball on me?

[edit: replaced IO802Family, IONetworkingFamily, and IOBluetoothFamily with vanilla kexts and started over with these instructions and it seems to be fixed. http://www.tonycrapx86.com/mavericks-laptop-support/114961-jays-monkeybook-pro-ultimate-sony-vpc-se-customac-build-50.html#post774456]

I am using AzureWave Broadcom BCM94352HMB with bcm4352.kext .

I have added the BTFirmwareUploader.kext and it is showing detection of the bluetooth card and saying its using the combo firmware (via the console messages).

I can turn bluetooth on and off, however i cannot find any devices when i search nor can any devices see my mac.

Can anyone lead me in the right direction to get this working.

Thanks,

Dave

update again: just re-installed mavericks, installed BTfirmwareuploader v2.5.2 final and tried the latest build too, both made firmware successfully updated to the latest now, paired with magic trackpad successfully, but the performance is bad, started to feel laggy with a distance of 50cm, magic mouse still no luck, any clue?

update on this: still experiencing the beachball and keyboard won't reconnect after i've been away from the NUC for awhile. two different wireless keyboards, same problem. trackpad stays connected.

Hi,I'm using ASUS N550JV.And the WIFI+BT is : Atheros WB225 Combo (AR9485 Wifi(doesn't work) + AR3012 Bluetooth).My VID is 13D3,PID is 3402.Can you upload it ?Thanks!

And also I find that when I use the bluetooth to connect Magic Mouse,I sometime can't wake up from sleep.(Sometimes,Not always),The screen is black and I can only hold the Power button to restart.But no logs can be set to system log.So I don't know how to solve it.But when I use USB Mouse,This problem don't happen.Is the problem caused by Bluetooth?THANKS!

hi Iam using Dell dw 1702 with chip AR5B195, works all Wifi, and ok sending and reciving files and paring bluetooth keyboards, my os is Maverick 10.9, if some one needs the files, we are here, thanks for your work 

EMlyDinEsH

You Rock ¡¡¡   Dude

Hi Fmanza I'm using the same wifi/BT card AR5B195/3011 and if you are kind to share your files ill be more than happy. i use Mavericks 10.9.4

Thx again!