PayPal donations: [email protected] ×
EMlyDinEsH

Bluetooth Firmware Uploader

hi anyone can solve my problem. I have bt AR3012 device id 0036 vendor id 0cf3 work fine but after sleep didn't wake up on macOS Sierra 10.12.6

please reply

Hey guys,

I'm still looking for a solution for my GA-Z270X-Gaming 8 onboard bluetooth/wifi device. It's a QCA61x4 (0x0CF3, 0xE300). I don't need wifi at all, but bluetooth would be very nice. I tried to bypass the onboard device by using a USB Bluetooth dongle, but macOS tries always to use the onboard device first.

Any suggestions or solutions on this?

Thanks in advance.

Good point but I couldn't found any entry for disabling the onboard device in BIOS. There are just two entries for the two onboard LAN (Intel and Killer) and I don't believe that one of them is combined with the Wifi and BT.

Hi. I have 3012 combo with ar9485. I installed the BTFirmwareuploader.kext to S/L/E. And after restart my system won't boot. I got stucked at the prohibition symbol. What can I do? Do I have an alternative different to a fresh install. It's all my hard work to get my hackintosh working gone?

I'm on (was on?) Sierra 10.12.6