OSX Lion on D630

Duscrom

could you please tell me what kexts you chose because i think it's my selection of kexts that is causing messups

Yeah, I just did the EDP2.1 for D630 with NVIDIA. Then I believe I did the Apple ps/2 kexts (first one listed) and then yes for everything else.

So here is something interesting - I wiped the drive on my D630 and am planning on doing dual boot. SL and Lion. I installed SL with no issues, but when I booted I did not have Wifi there either. This is a standard card that I have in my E1505 (SL 10.6.3) and it works great. Any thoughts as to what might be going on here? The machine originally had windows 7 on it with the Wifi working so I don't think it is a bad card.

Will put Lion on it later on so that I can continue testing on both sides quickly.

i know right?.... but theres a fix for that buy a majictrackpad... all the gestures are supported.

That would be awesome for the house but I need something mobile. What about Apple Magic Mouse?

Will it work with our bluetooth? My d630 didnt come with a bluetooth module so dont know if it is even supported.

hi guys,

how do you get past when it asks you for a keyboard

because I don't have a keyboard

can I just add a kext for keyboard

or do i need to buy a usb keyboard to get into the actual OS

Also, if I get a usb keyboard and go to the OS, can i add a kext for keyboard or do I need to keep using a USB Keyboard

thanks a lot guys,

• Administrators

borrow one if you can... it just asks for a usb mouse and keyboard at initial install, after its satisfied that it found it it works fine when you install a trackpad/keyboard driver,,,, theres a plist you can edit but i don't remember what it is .... i was looking for the method not too long ago but if i recall it was back in dp1 days but it should should still be valid.