OSX Lion on D630

Duscrom

Any word about the scroll?

Am I the only one who cares?

Also anyone have the effects working like an an actual man i.e. muiltitouch gestures?????

I followed this guide a few months back when it first came out. Its hard to believe these problems have not been solved since then.

My battery icon works fine and I have never had any problems.

Hi Guys,

I have D630 NVIDEA which I tried to use myHack with a Extra Folder from EDP 2.1

I get to the Apple Logo but then get a kernel panic. Should I change the method or the EDP.

I am about to give up and return this if nothing works out. Please, please,please Help.

Thanks

Hey everyone. Got Lion 10.7 (no updates yet) on my Core 2 duo D630 this morning. Got the audio working just recently and had good luck with everything else. The only thing I can't figure out is the Ethernet and Wifi. I have the Dell 1395 I believe inside, does that need to be rebranded? If so, then there should be no problems here. Just curious if anyone had a few spare kexts around that might assist with those two items.

Other than that, everything runs pretty smoothly. Great job guys on EDP 2.1!

Hey everyone. Got Lion 10.7 (no updates yet) on my Core 2 duo D630 this morning. Got the audio working just recently and had good luck with everything else. The only thing I can't figure out is the Ethernet and Wifi. I have the Dell 1395 I believe inside, does that need to be rebranded? If so, then there should be no problems here. Just curious if anyone had a few spare kexts around that might assist with those two items.

Other than that, everything runs pretty smoothly. Great job guys on EDP 2.1!

Hey,

do you have NVIDIA or Intel Graphics?

I am wondering because my NVIDIA d630 isnt working, I used the myhack method with EDP 2.1

what did you use?

Whoops, yes sorry, probably should have listed that! I have the Nvidia card yes. Used myHack and EDP2.1.

The one thing I just did that caused a KP was booting while connected to a VGA external monitor. Are you having this same issue as well? I can't get it to boot without KPing even with the VGA cable unplugged.

try booting with -v -f also nvidia might need PciRoot=1

Would this enable the wifi? I think after a few random reboots it cleared the KP on boot issue because of the external monitor, but that is good to know. Getting this thing online is in question now. Any thoughts?

Whoops, yes sorry, probably should have listed that! I have the Nvidia card yes. Used myHack and EDP2.1.

The one thing I just did that caused a KP was booting while connected to a VGA external monitor. Are you having this same issue as well? I can't get it to boot without KPing even with the VGA cable unplugged.

could you please tell me what kexts you chose because i think it's my selection of kexts that is causing messups