Latitude E7240

DLinkOZ

You use HD4000 ig-platform-id on HD4400 and it still works? It's interesting, I will test on some lapops to confirm.

I've removed from the DSDT patch file, the graphic details.

Now I see the impact of the IG platform ID values. But for the moment I did not find the value to make my external DVI working.

Is there on the web a list a values for my HD4400 - intel i5 4200u ( like in the clover guide for HD4000) that I can try ? I did not find such list.

Thanks

Van_axl

I reply t o myself, because I found what I was looking for :

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/291614-intel-hd4000-and-haswell-inject-aaplig-platform-id/

This is the ID list I can put (but with no indication about the # of DP, of HDMI ..... )

So I've started to try these values, but is there a way to inject the IG-platform-ID value at the clover boot ?

Because right now, it's a very boring process to change the config.plist, reboot ... if it fails, I need to reboot in recovery mode, then adjust back the config.plist .... 

Thanks

I have a fresh installation again yesterday with Mavericks 10.9.3 now with the old 10.9.2. drivers from Jake.

Unfortunately, it is about the same. Boot into GUI needs safe mode.

The screen can still resize and adjust brightness

I will need some time to try various Ig injection.

My existing E6220 is however able to update seamlessly into 10.9.3

post-57388-0-68163400-1401205685_thumb.png

Look interesting.

Let try

I don't have a docking station but with the e7440 I can get 3 displays working simultaneously using Clover and Pokenguyen, rehabman patches.  I have a little issue with brightness not remembering the last setting and of course the headphone issue but so far is been good. I'm attaching DPCIManager specs for you to compare.

I found out today I can add another drive in the mSATA Wwan slot, I moved the 256gb drive and booted normally. Maybe one day I'll try a RAID setup, I don't know if it's even possible.

post-57388-0-99902900-1401206742_thumb.png

post-57388-0-95638400-1401206746_thumb.png