[Guide] E7440 with Clover

pokenguyen

Another issue, now with wifi. AC( 866mbps) wifi only works after boot. If I put laptop to sleep and wake, wifi works only in N (300mbps). The same is when I turn wifi ON/OFF with switch on the right side of the case.

In windows no problems. Any idea?

• Moderators

I can't tell what patched kexts you have installed /S/L/E, but you have way too many kexts in Clover/Kexts/10.10 that are not needed for this model.

For starter, you can remove these:

AHCIPortInjector - not needed as long as you have AHCI set in the BIOS

GenericUSBXHCI - already patched in DSDT

BCM5722D - only needed the Intel1000E

WifiInjector - not needed if you have toledaARPT in SLE, they both do the same thing I believe.

Install this to /S/L/E and replace your DSDT and Config with that attached.

Let me know what you have installed to /S/L/E...you might have to restore any patched kexts to vanilla.

girardpallet.zip

Jake Lo, do i need to do this on 10.10.3 or after update to 10.10.4 ??
i've try in 10.10.3, but the graphic is not bad as ti is  in 10.10.4, but still some "open step by step" fir example if i click on  Application icon or download icon on the dock ! 
here is the link to zip of my S/L/E (will be available in 1 hour.....download time)

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/70549634/Extensions.zip

thanks again for your support

• Moderators

10.10.3 or 10.10.4 would be fine, but you need to restore AppleSDXC, AppleIntelHD5000Graphics & AppleIntelFramebufferAzul to vanilla. I don't know what else you have modded/patched. Whatever you have done, undo them.

after removing from S/L/E the 2 files from HD4400_4600_Fix-6, graphics is coming back to good  !
can you send me this 3 files "AppleSDXC, AppleIntelHD5000Graphics & AppleIntelFramebufferAzul " please
i will try again tomorrow , it is time to sleep here in France.
anyway, thanks