mrintegra

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest HardRom

Been attempting to mess with the options in Clover to find what you're referring to.  I see that aicpupm is set to patched, I set Support CPU {+}... still the same reboot.

I just don't understand since the OP didn't signify a whole bunch of tweaking, just found the kexts and ran the installer.

edit: Could TPM be affecting it?

I know this is an old post, but I'm hoping you can help.  I have an Elite 8300 as well, but no configuration or flag has gotten me even into the installer - I can see the Apple Logo for 1/2 a second, then it reboots. Even with your extra folder. 

I've attempted with manually making an installer and using clover, myHack...

No matter what I do, I can't get it to install (to the installer screen).

When I -v, I have seen that it usually reboots immediately after Device UUID is .... (with Clover).  When using Chameleon (*unifail), it seemingly loads all kexts (Read HFS+ file), then reboots without a visible KP.

I've tried Mavericks and Yosemite (*both fresh downloads from Mac App Store).

I appreciate any help you can offer.

Sorry, I've been really tied up with a Term Project. To start off, I didn't go through a clean install. I installed Mavericks onto an external HDD using a MacBook Air. Then added the necessary files from there. There were also a few things that I changed in the BIOS in order for everything to work. I'll take some pictures of the BIOS changes for you when I have more free time in the upcoming weeks.

Guest HardRom

Well I was able to get into my "live install" (a copy of yosemite that worked, cloned to a 60GB usb3 stick)... immediately after I updated the bios to the newest K1.   :x Should've tried that first.

Now I can't install (testing flags) but I'm sure with the help already provided, I will be back shortly with a success.

Sorry for the massive delay (*Real Life Stuff), but I thank you for your help.

Edit: Nope.

Broke my Live Install by removing the NV* kexts from the wrong partition.

Back to 0.

Guest HardRom

Would be nice if there was a modded (non-business) bios for this.

Even with the bios upgrade, my VGA options are blurred out.  Oddly, the two displayport ports on the back don't work (as far as I can tell)

Guest HardRom

I'll worry about the ports later as vga/DP is irrelevant if I can't even install.  Stuck on "Unable to find driver for this platform: \"ACPI" now.  Tried DSDT=null, ncpi=0x2000/3000, GE=Yes/No, IntelCapriFB=9/10 and mixed variations of the same- no luck

Tried the 10.8.5 ACPI rollback in {Other} to no avail.

Thoughts?

Elite 8300 USD

Core i5 vPro

4GB Ram

500GB SSHD

K01 System Bios 2.9