Refined ALPS TouchPad driver

Dr. Hurt

just checked Herve. yeah no plugins just container. hence no trackpad or keyboard kext inside. forgot to check lol.

recompiled from source on post 582

Hi. I tried this with my Lenovo y50-70 and it works great but it kills my brightness down control. I think Rehabman had brightness set to F14, F15. Any chance someone could tell me how to fix this? Thanks!

Hello. I have a question regarding touchpad in my e6230. I have Sierra installed with instructions from that post (with all updates). 

1) Single tap on touchpad doesn't work,

2) I have to use more strength to use touchpad ((move cursor)) - comparing to how it works in bios or in other laptops.

I can live with it, but is there any way to fix it?

From log: Found a V3 Rushmore touchpad with ID: E7=0x73 0x03 0x0a, EC=0x88 0x08 0x1d

This is my first post, so I would like to thank you all for your great work and all knowledge you share. This forum is great :-)

Regards,

Jacek

Hello! I found your VoodooPSController.kext here. It works fine for me. Thank you very much for your great work. :)

One thing would be very fine: the three keys in top of the trackpad under Space-key (I dont know the exact word for this, I am sorry. My native language is German.) dont work. With the normal VoodooPS2Controller.kext from RehabMan they are working. Is there a way to activate these three keys?