Dell Latitude E6220

Leon

Still no multitouch, also cant get HDMI out or VGA out to work correctly. it looks garbled when i push fn + f8

Same problem here, no external monitor working.

For WiFi I ordered a Dell MX846 802.11 a/b/g/n, which is working OOB with no extra Kexts needed. One disadvantage: it's not a half size PCI, so I put it into the WWAN port and connected the black stripped and white striped connectors. The wireless switch does not work for the WWAN port, but the WiFi works perfectly.

At last: still got to boot with -v. Anyone some solution for this?

Thanks!

• Administrators

Let's get back on this. Just installed the EDP3 but I didn't find the E6220 pack.

What went wrong here? Didn't use EDP before by the way.

Cheers!

need a bit more info ? ..

* Are you running latest Bios ?

* What version of osx are you on ?

* What version of chameleon and EDP +

Describe the problem.. etc.

Some info here:

*Bios version A03

*OSX Lion 10.7.4

*Chameleon from your post on 13th November -update 23th Jan. Quote :"UPDATE - 23th. January Ok, so it seems that we need to use a older version of chameleon in order to boot correctly -> boot.zip (127.93K)"

Also I used the bootpack from that post, and until I installed EDP3 it worked. The thing is I first had to install myHack utils. After this most of my Kexts were gone.

I started the EDP tool, but the driver package for the E6220 was not there.

Now I get this screen which I attached.

Guess I first need to put the bootpack back in place, to get it booting again. :D

post-5256-088824800 1340612319_thumb.jpg

You just had a voodooHDA crash.. happends more and more.. piece of *beep*

Right, the strange thing is the VoodooHDA was working before. Sometimes with boot errors, but always working once I got into OSX!