EDP 1.9.2 for SnowLeo and 2.2 for Lion released!

Zeppo

I'm on a D620 GMA. I did the edp 2.1 to 2.2 update without a problem. Then I got ambitious and let OSX upgrade to 10.7.2. Now it crashes on boot,

I can do a single user boot, but when I let it go multiuser it crashes with "TLB invalidation IPI timeout, CPUS failed to respond to interrupts unresponsive CPU bitmap".

Any ideas on how to recover from this?

• Administrators

I'm on a D620 GMA. I did the edp 2.1 to 2.2 update without a problem. Then I got ambitious and let OSX upgrade to 10.7.2. Now it crashes on boot,

I can do a single user boot, but when I let it go multiuser it crashes with "TLB invalidation IPI timeout, CPUS failed to respond to interrupts unresponsive CPU bitmap".

Any ideas on how to recover from this?

wow.. thats a different one.. Mario (Bronxteck) is running on the same machine as you without any problems - very strange.

Few questions..

1. Are you running latest bios version ?

2. What CPU do you have in your machine ?

3. Try and reset your bios to default and boot again

4. What is your memory configuration ?, does it help if you boot with just one stick

wow.. thats a different one.. Mario (Bronxteck) is running on the same machine as you without any problems - very strange.

Few questions..

1. Are you running latest bios version ?

Yes, A10

2. What CPU do you have in your machine ?

T7200 (06F6)

3. Try and reset your bios to default and boot again

No change.

4. What is your memory configuration ?, does it help if you boot with just one stick

2.5GB. .5GB inside, 2GB outside. I can't really do this experiment without taking the keyboard off,

--

I didn't rerun edptool again after the 10.7.2 update before the reboot. Don't really see how I could of since it really installs the update on the way down.

From memory, I'm using option 3 for PS2 (1 and 2 had problems), nullpower, sleepenabler, voodobattery (I think), and speedstep.

(By the way it would be nice if edptool logged what choices were made on last run)

• Administrators

oh i have a t7200 runs osx great d620 gma..... it does not need sleep enabler or nullcpu just the emulated speed step, for trackpad option 4 works for me. does -x -v work to boot? use edp2.2 for 10.7.2. also was this a clean install or where you using some distro to install osx.... edp is for vanilla install from a clean retail image/disc. those distress sometimes add kernels and kexts to osx in s/l/e with cause upgrade issues in the future. like what your experiencing.