Latitude 3540 El Capitan issues

Platinum_one

Hi every time I try to load my DSDT.aml file I get a decompilation error with MaciASL and I cannot load the patch. Not sur.e why but searching for some time and testing different ones didn't seem to make any difference. I have attached the current files as well as a Origin zip file from Clover.  

I would like to get to learn more about DSDT files but now sure why it will not decompile...

Thanks!

Archive.ziporigin.zip

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks that version allowed me to decompile the dsdt file. When I paste the text in the patch window it does not let me apply the patch(does not show any changes in the bottom window either). I am using the DSDT file in the EFI partition (clover/acpi/patched) same one I attached in an earlier post. Is there something missing in the DSDT file that prevents me from applying the patch? Tried the original one from the zip file I got here as well. Same thing.

That fixed it! Works great! Looks like everything except the card reader is working. Shows up in the USB devices but can't read cards.  I want to do some more tests with sleep but nothing seems to cause it to panic or have issues so that is good as well.  Played DVD's no problem - sound is decent as well. Face time works great!

One last question about 10.11.4 - safe to install?

Thanks for everyones help!