macOS Sierra on dell E5430 non v-pro fully working

karimtosh

Hi, I just updaetd to bios version A11 and found those settings! Now, i'm having this other issue where I boot to the USB and it skips the clover boot screen and just goes straight into macOS Sierra installer. After installing it and trying to boot to the hard drive, I get an error saying "invalid partition table". Do you know what is the possible cause of this?

the cause is BIOS configuration. try UEFI mode. 

disable secure boot, and enable option ROMs in BIOS.

if you d'ont have this options upgrade to A16. 

Good luck.

your BIOS configuration is good but be sure to apply changes before exiting the BIOS as i see in the pictures (apply) is unchecked. you have to apply everytime befor going to the next option

Now put this EFI folder to your usb installer, replace the original one. And befor boot hold F12 select UEFI boot(there is two options in this mode usb UEFI , and hdd UEFI choose the usb UEFI. please don't boot from legacy mode. 

You will get clover  interface then chose boot from hard drive (you gave it a name when you format it for the installation).

if there is no hard drive option in clover interface that means your mac os is not correctly installed you have to reinstall it!!

EFI.zip

hey did you install mac os ? i see in the pictures there is no hdd option i thaught kingston data traveler was your harde drive!!! But it is the usb

befor reinstall it be sure that AHCI is the main port in your BIOS. And after installation your pc will reboot automatically.

Hi again, I was really busy this this past month so I wasn't able to try this out any further. From my previous issue, I found it why it was not booting into the clover bootloader on my installation usb. I believe its because we used different versions of clover so when I copied your EFI folder, it would overwrite something. Anyways, do you know which version of clover you used?