Help with El Capitan, Clover changing SIP setting in config.plist

jfmac

Thanks Bronxteck. I did new clover install, after making a big mess installing chameleon with it's extra folder to efi. Anyway, I'm still seeking a way to run with csr set at 3 and not 67. It's Impossible to boot, after changing the setting in config.plist, (whether I use Terminal or import the config into clover configurator). Also fails to boot after changing the setting in the clover menu. Do you know if it can be changed, or does the change to 3 leave some crucial part of the clover boot dysfunctional?   :shock:

thanks Bronxteck  :)

copied all kext to /L/E ran chown, chmod, touch on /L/E and /S/L/E. created prelinked kernel with kextcache -Boot -U /   

moved kext in /EFI/EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other to new named directory within Other. 

will boot but changing CSR to 0x3 still results in same boot failure (see image in post #10) 

so still stuck with no protection at all. Any other idea  :idea: welcome and appreciated.

Many thanks to all who offered help/suggestions on this issue.

Update:  after much searching for a way to change CSR to 0x3 with Clover, I gave it up :? , and did a fresh installed El Capitan with Chameleon/Enoch. Running CSR set to 0x3 and removed rootless=0 from org.chameleon.Boot.plist after install and updates. Almost everything is working. Only complaint is my tilde character changed to +- sign. I'm using karabiner to remap the key.