Bluetooth Firmware Uploader

EMlyDinEsH

Hello everyone. Are not able to activate even bluetooth from my pc, and the reason I do not know; I tried it with win7 win 8 osx 10.10 and osx 10.10.2 ... however, on the site pcidatabase.com I entered my id vendor and product id ie 14e4, 43B1, and gave me "0x0A5C", "0x200f" "Broadcom Corporation "," PCI \ VEN_14E4 & DEV_43B1 & SUBSYS_2B231A3B & REV_03 "," Broadcom Bluetooth controller ".

Look more instructions ... thanks again.

Hi. I tried to PM but probably your mailbox is full or something. I will reply it here. I move up to 2.8 and the result is still the same to me. It is a still a hit and miss. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. If I unplug the BT-400 and plug it back in and it will work. I saved the information that OP requested in https://www.dropbox.com/sh/r3n0hvpb7mkgb1a/AABBhmc7gwj4ZQ-VcjeGfk3-a?dl=0

One folder is the information before I unplug the USB and it is not detected. One folder is the after I unplug and plug the BT-400 back in.

Thanks for your help and let me know if you need anything else.

jkl555

Sorry for late reply as i was too busy. Could you send me PM again and i'll do a debug session with you to fix this?.

Hello! Can you guys help me to bring my bluetooth to work?

I have an Asus N550JV with OS X Yosemite 10.10 (Installed with clover). It has an Atheros Combo Card inside (AR3012 Bluetooth, Wifi doesn't work)

Hardware ID's:

VID: 13d3 PID: 3402

Would be nice guys!

Your BT already supported in my kext. Install my kext as i explained in the first post. If you have problems the get me your system log and ioreg.

Hello everyone. Are not able to activate even bluetooth from my pc, and the reason I do not know; I tried it with win7 win 8 osx 10.10 and osx 10.10.2 ... however, on the site pcidatabase.com I entered my id vendor and product id ie 14e4, 43B1, and gave me "0x0A5C", "0x200f" "Broadcom Corporation "," PCI \ VEN_14E4 & DEV_43B1 & SUBSYS_2B231A3B & REV_03 "," Broadcom Bluetooth controller ".
Look more instructions ... thanks again.

Are you sure you have WiFi/BT combo card? Some cards don't have BT controller as i've seen from users. Your bluetooth ever worked before in Windows? 

Thanks for this! I have it working with my X99 Deluxe.

However, due to an AptioFix/Clover problem the size of this kext is too large for me to use with Clover. Can you provide the source, or a stripped down version that only includes firmware for my model? It is BCM20702A0 (0x180a).

Thanks!

Yep, I have done that.

The problem is how AptioFix is inserting the kernelcache into my memory map. Until Dmazar rewrites or patches it a kernelcache above ~20MBs results in a Clover fatal error on startup.

Right now this BT kext is a very considerable percentage of my total kernelcache.

Your BT already supported in my kext. Install my kext as i explained in the first post. If you have problems the get me your system log and ioreg.

Sorry i have to write you but it doesn't work for me. I installed the kext to S/L/E and during bootup i can see my card being recognized and the firmware being uploaded. It also seems activated but I can't find it on my phone and the notebook doesn't show anything either.

Here are some screenshots, that I hope might help: 

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7b3u46zq3mz4ydm/AADahHUNMwNjkAw0bRrm_25la?dl=0