karde

(SOLVED :)) High Sierra - Dell latitude 7480 - :/ please help (keyboard/trackpad/bluetooth and wifi)!!

Would be really glad with help regarding this :(, attaching Config.plist and debug.

I can start the machine with either charger plugged in or charger plugged out, but plugin in or out after start freezes the machine..

(last error I have so would be happy to get it working, I'll have to buy a bluetooth/wifi card/dongle, but to get the charging issue sorted out would be great ūüėē)

Thanks a bunch!!!!

debug_18146.zip

EFI KARDE.zip

That works! But :/, now the built in keyboard / trackpad won't workūüėā, I can see the below message during boot (voodoi2c¬†going to sleep), with Legay option on keyboard/trackpad works but not swapping to charger, please help;/:

IMG_0162.JPG.1ca3391792d04cacbf94a3fb081b2528.JPG

debug_23731.zip

thanks!

hmm sounds like your bios might not have ps2 EFI module when running in UEFI mode have you checked dell for bios update maybe they mention a correction for PS2 or you can try add the clover installer driver modules for PS2 its worth a try.

• Thanks 1

Tried different version of BIOS :(, same issue...

Tried to download voodops2 from https://bitbucket.org/RehabMan/os-x-voodoo-ps2-controller/downloads/

no keyboard :(, tried Alps ps2-controller, won't work..

@Jake Lo was kind enough to provied me with working ps2controller, before them the trackpad wouldn't work.
If anyone knows what the problem might be I would be really happy, shall try to reinstall, but would rather if it was possible, make it work without.

Did a clean install, plug/unplug charger works if Legacy Option ROMs is uncheck but no trackpad or keyboard, please help :(!!

YES :)! It works!! THANKS!!!!! :)

Thanks!

Sorry, now I've been asking to much, but, I wan't to use a bluetooth dongle, have an IOGEAR, I wan't to avoid replacing my built in card..

The problem is though that osx shows my bluetooth settings, but, I can't turn bluetooth of, inserting the bluetooth dongle won't work, seems like osx wan't to use the built in one.

Tried with bluetooth explorer and change it under Tools/HCI Controller Selector, won't work..

Tried with:

sudo nvram bluetoothHostControllerSwitchBehavior=always

Won't work.. :(

Is there any settings in clover you could use or any terminal commands, can't find any..