Coffee Lake Intel UHD Graphics 630 on macOS Mojave 7MB Vram

Poemko

@Hervé

Still getting the Kextd stall IGPU error. I added the two config files i tested on. example 1.plist is the plist file that worked 1 time 1 timeboot then after got the Kextd error. The second one is the plist file Jake Lo gave me example 2.plist. And i adjusted your above recommendations within both plist file. With both booting got the Kextd error

Also am getting framebuffer kext erros like appleIntelKBLgraphicsBuffer failed to load or appleintelKBL..... is a duplicate kext  appleintelCFL..... Already has a class by that name, Graphics driver failed to load could not register with framebuffer.

I am going to sleep now it's 1:30am here. Have a nice day or night. And thanks for your time.

example 1 config.zip example 2 config from latitude.zip

• Administrators

you really should just start with a new usb or backup what your are testing. put a fresh clover make a new config file with a new smbios of the macbook pro. use only the most basic config and just let weg do all the work. only use the basic kexts needed to boot. make sure you have not messes with L/E or S/L/E and no ACPI files or dsdt files. maybe you have just over worked your existing setup trying so many things.

if your still having issues then you might have to set DVMT in shell.

@Bronxteck

Thanks for your time and answer. I do have a file inside acpi/patch for disabling the dual GPU. And my fresh usb stick is the same as my HDD drive. But i will try this. Just start a fresh clover and everything. If you could make a list on which kext i should NOT have inside MacOs. That would be great. I deleted a lot already though. 

I have badluck because i want it so bad to work. And the magical thing about it was that it worked 1 time on a boot but after it didn’t, but oke. Am thinking about installing Catalina maybe, i wasted alot of time on this(20day’s) So i am also getting tired of it but i will try later. And will let know here.

@Bronxteck  @Jake Lo @Hervé Something weird is happening while installing Catalina. Did you see this problem before? 

There is a youtube video about installing Niresh Catalina and he say's it can reboot 3 times. Like mine it reboots without the progressbar being complete.

How should i start the second time booting? With USB Install Installation again? Or should i choose the MacOs Catalina Installer from the HDD?

I don't understand.

I didn't have this problem with High Sierra and Mojave (Niresh).

Here is my new post of this problem:

• Moderators

Reboot with the Installer. At the GUI, choose "install MacOS Catalina from <HDD name>"

Why use Distro Niresh?

If you already have a working system, you can download Catalina from App Store and create a vanilla installer.