Dell Latitude D830 Thread

macluscious

thats kinda strange when i used Thunderbolts edp i always got he black screen. glad i gave Mariusz a shot cause i was going to give up on the project.

I am having the very same issue when I use Mariusz EDP, but he have sent me a new one which I will try in few hours, will update accordingly.

Just done with Mariusz EDP, the display is looking very crisp better then before. The audio is showing, I have copied the kexts that came with the package to S/L/E folder but so far I am getting no sound. I have installed VoodoHDA.kext using kext helper, currently repairing permissions. So lets hope it works other wise I might have to return to Joes package.

mirror mode does not work only extended mode works you need to remove /Library/Preferences/com.apple.windowserver.plist to at least get extended mode back

I have tried deleting the apple.windowsserver.plist, via Win7 as Leopard was not allowing me to do so. I was able to delete it once which resulted in system shutdown. So I am with out the mirror mode. By the way I did not encounter this problem when I was using Thund3rbolts EDP.