</data>
				<key>Name</key>
				<string>AppleHDA</string>
				<key>Replace</key>
				<data>
				AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA==
				</data>
			</dict>

Main Topic is here  http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/292377-how-to-get-rid-of-any-sound-assertions-on-applehda/

• Like 1

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Current i don't connect 2 front sound ports on my computer case to my motherboard and S/DIF port too, but 6 sound ports on back worked. I have 4 output sound ports (checked sound on each port), 1 micro port (checked with micro on my headphone) and 1 line port ( i haven't checked). Sometime sound is off when i listen music (youtube), and i must change out put sound to another port and change to back, sound is on. i don't know exactly what's happened. Anyway, thanks you so much

Can you report like this  : working or not ?

Speaker               =   ?
Headphone          =   ?
LineOut 1             =   ?    
LineOut 2             =   ?
LineOut 3             =   ?
Mic Internal          =   ?
Mic External         =   ?
Line In                   =   ?

Sometime sound is off when i listen music (youtube), and i must change out put sound to another port and change to back, sound is on. i don't know exactly what's happened.

which ports ?? front or Back 

B85M-D3H-AUDIO.png

You can see sound port layout on my computer. i don't connect jump front sound jack to motherboard and S/DIF too.

Speaker               =   OK (Green)

Headphone          =   ? - i don't connect jump of front sound jack to motherboar -so i can't check it.
LineOut 1             =   OK (Black)
LineOut 2             =   OK (Orange)
LineOut 3             =   OK (Gray)
Mic Internal          =   OK (pink) - i checked with microphone on my headphone
Mic External         =   ? - i don't connect jump of front sound jack to motherboar -so i can't check it
Line In                   =   ? (blue) - i don't know how to check it

i usually listen music by headphone so i connected my headphone to Line Out 2(Orange), some time sound off.

so i go to System Preferences>Sound>Output, change sound to any another output and change it back to current output (lineout 2) sound came back.

You can see sound port layout on my computer. i don't connect jump front sound jack to motherboard and S/DIF too.

Headphone          =   ? - i don't connect jump of front sound jack to motherboar -so i can't check it.
Mic External         =   ? - i don't connect jump of front sound jack to motherboar -so i can't check it

i'm sure these will work too 

Line In                   =   ? (blue) - i don't know how to check it

same as internal Mic 

so i go to System Preferences>Sound>Output, change sound to any another output and change it back to current output (lineout 2) sound came back.

can you check this issue persist with InternalSpeaker (Green Rear Port) too ??

i plugged microphone jack of headphone to line in (blue) and check with preferences/sound/input and skype, but don't have input sound.

about sound on line out, current sound output is working well, i will report you if this problem happen again.