[Closed] AppleHDA patching requests

plsh2me

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i tried installing 4 AppleHDA kext versions, but line-in don't work still, i searched google about difference between a line input and a mic input, i see they are difference so maybe it's hard to check line input on kext  with a mic input. Thanks for help InsanelyDeepak

• Like 1

Hello for everybody. I have audio card with codec ALC 3266 (ALC298).  I tried to install AppleHDA by Mirone made with my own correction according nodes. Everything are working, but without AC adaptor plugged. When I plug AC adaptor in headphones I meet disturbance from it and noise. Is it possible to correct? Can somebody advise with fix it? Thanks in advance. My codec description and AppleHDA in attachment.

codec#0.txt_converts.zip

AppleHDA.kext 2.zip

Yes, I have tried this method just now, but nothing changed. Before I had the same problem with another codec ALC668, but after insert line in nodes to codec, problem disappear (like an open inlet line can be reason of disturbance from AC adaptor). In this codec I can not find line in nodes, and if this problem can fix with ACPI, can you advise me with this?