[Closed] AppleHDA patching requests

plsh2me

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi I need some help for patching my AppleHDA Codec.

these are may laptop specs
Samsung NP300e5e
Intel Core i3-3120M - Ivy Bridge
Intel HM75 Express Chipset
Intel HD Graphics 4000
Realtek ALC269VC

I have installed OS X 10.9.5 (13F1712) - everything works except wifi (problem solved with an usb wifi adapter) and sound (works with voodooHDA 2.8.8V3 but i have noise in headphones and sometimes sound distorsion). I choose this version of Mac OS X because camera is working out of a box (in El Capitan and Yosemite doesn't).

I use Clover bootloader UEFI

I have tried to patch AppleHDA from you guide but sound still not working. Maybe i did something wrong. Also i don't know what HDEF and DTGP patch for config.plist is good in my case. Maybe you can help me with this. Here are my Codec_dump, AppleHDA.kext that i tried to patch and the Codecgraph folder that i used for patching.
Thanks!!!!

Archive for Samsung Laptop.zip

Please someone help me in patching Apple HDA.

The codec dump and the kext i am using are attached below :-

hda-alc233-dump.zip

Realtek ALC233-AIO.zip

I am using the Kext Patched by Mirone for ALC 233 but i am not getting Headphones in output option. Also, Mic doesn't work but shows up in input devices list. It seems that mic works for a second or two.

I am injecting Audio Layout 3 in my DSDT - Device (HDEF)

Please someone help me with it.

I will be highly grateful.

Regards

Yes.

Okay, so this is how far i got till now.

I manually patched the AppleHDA thanks to EMlyDinEsH for his awesome guide.

And yes, everything is working except the two things that i am going to list down below :-

Internal Mic shows up but never seems to work. When i change the input level the bar shows some kind of movement but only for a second.

External Headphones + Mic (Via combo jack) work awesome except, after some time the noise of Headphones gets distorted.

Then, you open System Prefs and go to Audio > Input and behold as the Audio returns back to it's awesome state.

You close the Prefs and wait for a min or a few seconds and Distorted noise, Here it comes again.

I have tried everything which i could do as listed below :-

- Install Latest CodecCommander (it detects EAPD nodes successfully and also sends them WakeUp signal - Source: System.log)

- Change output frequency from AudioMIDISetup. (Doesn't help at all)

- Recheck Patched AppleHDA (All is perfect)

Can someone help me with these issues. I don't need internal mic anyways but this headphone issue, although it can be solved but who will keep the pref pane open all the time. (Yeah, you can't minimize or Hide it)

Regards