Dell Latitude E6320 Thread

Antony

Also, it doesn't look like GraphicsEnabler=no is having any impact. Same boot failure. 

I'm using the bootpack provided by Allen_N above. I think that includes FakeSMC 4.0. SMBIOS profile looks to be for a MacBookPro8,2, is that what you're looking for?

• Administrators

Which Intel graphics? What exact CPU do you have?

MBP8,2 profile may not be suitable at all (SandyBridge i7-2xxxQM & Radeon HD 6490M/6750M§6770M). Did Allen_N tell you if his pack was for your particular E6320 (?) model (if not, the DSDT may not suit…)?

Which Intel graphics? What exact CPU do you have?

MBP8,2 profile may not be suitable at all (SandyBridge i7-2xxxQM & Radeon HD 6490M/6750M§6770M). Did Allen_N tell you if his pack was for your particular E6320 (?) model (if not, the DSDT may not suit…)?

CPU is an Intel Core i7 2.7GHz. 

I'm not sure which graphics card I have. The system info I can easily gather states that it's an Intel HD Graphics controller, Video BIOS is 2089v11, 64mb VRAM. Other than opening up the machine is there another way to determine the specific card? Looks like the windows driver that would be applicable is the Intel HD, HD 2000/2500/3000/4000 Graphics Driver. It's an integrated card, still not sure which one exactly.

Allen_n just stated that it had worked for him I believe. What would you recommend?

you would have to tinker with hd3000 graphics kexts and frame buffers to get it to load. to get to the install screen you might have to remove the intel kexts from S/L/E and the frame buffer kexts.

I got it to install fine, I just couldn't boot after that.