Dell Latitude E6320 Thread

Antony

try this bootpack, it's for my E6420 with the same processor. I believe you have 1366x768 resolution for your display?

attachicon.gif Extra.zip

I'll give it a go. Thanks.

Hi Adrian, Can you boot into linux and post the results of lshw -short

I had the i7 2.8 Intel HD3000, Are you sure you were installing the Extra folder from the myHack install drive instead of the generic one at the end of the installation?

I believe so. During the install process I select the Extras folder at the root of the install disk correct?

Hurray!!.

The best card at the moment to use is an Atheros Ar92bx95, Just modify the AppleAtheros40 kext bundle inside IO80211.kext in S/L/E. This card supports airdrop nicely unlike the broadcom 42xx ones. As for your trackpad, Use the link in my guide on this thread. Its on the nd page I think, I reference the link to another thread. 2 finger scrolling works with this method

Hurray!!.

The best card at the moment to use is an Atheros Ar92bx95, Just modify the AppleAtheros40 kext bundle inside IO80211.kext in S/L/E. This card supports airdrop nicely unlike the broadcom 42xx ones. As for your trackpad, Use the link in my guide on this thread. Its on the nd page I think, I reference the link to another thread. 2 finger scrolling works with this method

Thanks, I have an old MacBook I may pull the card from if that will work.

I'll report back once I get keyboard/mouse and battery meter sorted.

• Moderators

OK so I tried again with Allen_Ns bootpack and I have 10.9 installed and running! I don't have the keyboard and mouse working and I need to install a diffedrent wifi card, but at least there is some progress. 

Hmm, what did you do differently this time to get it to install? 

Hurray!!.

I got my DW1510 wifi card installed and it's working fine. I haven't been able to get the keyboard or trackpad working yet. Which driver is it specifically that needs to be installed? The thread you link to has two options and it isn't clear to me which should be used. 

Hmm, what did you do differently this time to get it to install? 

I wish I knew...

congratulations adrian... you prevailed. I'm glad your finally enjoying your machine.  

I'm not there yet, but I'm getting close.

Thanks for all the assistance so far.

• Moderators

I got my DW1510 wifi card installed and it's working fine. I haven't been able to get the keyboard or trackpad working yet. Which driver is it specifically that needs to be installed? The thread you link to has two options and it isn't clear to me which should be used. 

I wish I knew...

I'm not there yet, but I'm getting close.

Thanks for all the assistance so far.

Replace voodooPS2Controller in EE from my Extra I posted above. Also add AppleHDA for audio, I notice Allen_N's bootpack doesn't have any audio kext. run myfix(quick).