Mountain Lion anyone?

Darvinko

I've noticed how there's no Audio delay with this version of VoodooHDA. I like that~.

Anywho, my keyboard and trackpad locked up while using ML, no big surprise there, I was expecting that with my mental E6400, so I have to load VoodooPS2 along with other kexts for me personally.

Point being, Audio is now working, all that remains is my weird ethernet.

Checking the Vendor and device ID's, I come up with a Intel 82567 Gigabit Network Controller. The kext that should work with that is: Intel82566MM.kext. However it was intended for the 82566 model and it was assumed to work for this. You can try by downloading, adding it to E/E, run your kext utility (your choice), I would run a my fix and reboot.

Checking the Vendor and device ID's, I come up with a Intel 82567 Gigabit Network Controller. The kext that should work with that is: Intel82566MM.kext. However it was intended for the 82566 model and it was assumed to work for this. You can try by downloading, adding it to E/E, run your kext utility (your choice), I would run a my fix and reboot.

Have you hooked up your ethernet and gone into network settings?

I presume to no avail?

I'm actually not going to bother with ethernet just yet. I'm going to test out if I can install ML right on top of Lion to perform an upgrade, and see if that works.

I have to start a Time Machine backup first, though.

Good to hear. Did you attempt ethernet yet? I'd like to condense the how to guide into one and would like to find what is working, what isn't and the fixes we've tried and which have worked to make it easier for others. Thanks again for all the updates and trials and errors we've endured. Also I'd like to see you get rid of that WIP in your signature.

Good to hear. Did you attempt ethernet yet? I'd like to condense the how to guide into one and would like to find what is working, what isn't and the fixes we've tried and which have worked to make it easier for others. Thanks again for all the updates and trials and errors we've endured. Also I'd like to see you get rid of that WIP in your signature.

I did get Ethernet fixed. However, I am struggling with VoodooBattery being a pest after doing a direct upgrade. I guess its better to do a clean install.

I did get Ethernet fixed. However, I am struggling with VoodooBattery being a pest after doing a direct upgrade. I guess its better to do a clean install.

Did the kext work, or did you use another method?