Mountain Lion anyone?

Darvinko

If you are looking for the actual Mountain Lion image, none was ever offered here. We don't condone piracy, we suggest (and recommend), paying for ($19.99) the image from Apple. Having said that, there are other places to find it, but not here.

If you are looking for the actual Mountain Lion image, none was ever offered here. We don't condone piracy, we suggest (and recommend), paying for ($19.99) the image from Apple. Having said that, there are other places to find it, but not here.

Sorry this is what I meant to ask for. When I click the link the file is no longer there.

IOPCIFamily.kext (from here: (http://rghost.ru/36725213)(Netkas.org)

I was not looking to Pirate Mountain Lion

Ah, the ML.zip threw me - although that is the way the person who listed it labeled it. I will re-post it here and in the guide later when I have access to my laptop. My apologies, but often when people have problems, it is because of a corrupted image of ML, usually taken from torrents. Your E6500 uses the nVidia video controller, not the Intel, correct?

Ah, the ML.zip threw me - although that is the way the person who listed it labeled it. I will re-post it here and in the guide later when I have access to my laptop. My apologies, but often when people have problems, it is because of a corrupted image of ML, usually taken from torrents. Your E6500 uses the nVidia video controller, not the Intel, correct?

yes correct I have the NVidia controller. Thank you for your help.

First are you installing Snow Leopard (10.6) or Mountain Lion (10.8)? Second, which wireless card is in your machine - Intel cards are not supported in OSx and will need to be replaced, or you will need to use a wireless adapter. Just unscrew the back cover, remove and the wireless card is visible (the one with two leads connected to it, one white and one black). Let us know what it says or post an image of it.