ELAN, FocalTech and Synaptics (Smart Touchpad) Driver (Mac OS X)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Last update: 17 Sep 2017   UPDATE: 17 - 09 - 2017 Just wanted to clear few things about my commitments to community, and development on my projects which has been going slow due to my personal life

@EMlyDinEsH It's been more than 2 years since last update of the kext and about 1,5 year since last update of the first post. Can you finally release the source code, so someone could finally improve

macOS Sierra: some Fn keys do not work and trackpad work only as mouse. Please fix.

Posted Images

• Moderators

Hello!

I've had adjust my keys to change the brightness in my DSDT. The method _Q12 and _Q11.

But after installing this kext, my keys doesn't work anymore.

How I can solve that?

I Have a Lenovo Y50-70 (High Sierra) with ELAN. I delete voodooPs2 kext, and install (via kext utility) Smartouchpad 4,7 beta 5 , but I can't use double tap until i don't click on the correlated voice in prefpane (each time) and the cursor is instable... like if it "jumps", not big moves/jumps, but it never be stopped. How can I fix it?

I've an ASUS K501LX DM104T and I recently installed El Capitan on it. The touchpad did not work. In Linux I discovered it is an Elan touchpad.

After installing the kext it worked instantly. Thank you very much. Now every thing is working smoothly.