PayPal donations: [email protected] ×
EMlyDinEsH

ELAN, FocalTech and Synaptics (Smart Touchpad) Driver (Mac OS X)

I Have a Lenovo Y50-70 (High Sierra) with ELAN. I delete voodooPs2 kext, and install (via kext utility) Smartouchpad 4,7 beta 5 , but I can't use double tap until i don't click on the correlated voice in prefpane (each time) and the cursor is instable... like if it "jumps", not big moves/jumps, but it never be stopped. How can I fix it?

I've an ASUS K501LX DM104T and I recently installed El Capitan on it. The touchpad did not work. In Linux I discovered it is an Elan touchpad.

After installing the kext it worked instantly. Thank you very much. Now every thing is working smoothly.

Guys, I just got in touch with Dinesh. He's busy on finalising the forum/server migration right now but he'll update us on this driver by the end of next week.

Hi, I am on Lenovo Z50-70 and using this driver my trackpad scrolling is verry choppy and fast, almost tottaly unusable. What can I do about it please?

My last post was obviously not clear enough and some people keep pestering about updates so this thread is temporarily locked.

We got the message, we know you're all disappointed and desperate for an update but nagging on and on will not change anything. Dinesh is not available for his own private reasons and that's the end of it for the time being.