ELAN, FocalTech and Synaptics (Smart Touchpad) Driver

EMlyDinEsH

Send me your System log file(from Utilities app) and IOregfile using IORegistryexplorer app  after installing the new version kexts so i can help you so why new version is not working for you.

Sorry, I don't know how to do that because by that time my keyboard and mouse will be dysfunctional.

Sorry, I don't know how to do that because by that time my keyboard and mouse will be dysfunctional.

Try to get an USB mouse/keyboard if possible plz, otherwise just send me System log file(right click and choose Reveal in finder for locating) from Utilities app by installing working kexts becoz log will have old entries as well so i can take a look

The new 2.7.5 touchpad kext is amazing! works perfectly!! thanks so much, 

However I have reinstalled again and again the ps2 kext but my keyboard isn't working?

cheers! 

What you did with reinstall, plz explainl? did you change any options in keyboard plist? Can you send me System log from Utilities app when keyboard is not working?

Here are both plist files, from the PS2Controller kext and TouchPad kext as well.

Plz send me keyboard plist not PS2Controller plist, tell me about three finger swiping issue once again like what you assigned and does four directions up/down/left/right not working?

Plz send me keyboard plist not PS2Controller plist, tell me about three finger swiping issue once again like what you assigned and does four directions up/down/left/right not working?

Re-uploaded correct plist files.

I have assigned 3 finger swipe up to Mission Control, 3 finger swipe down to Minimise Window, 3 finger swipe left to Right Space, 3 finger swipe right to Left Space (last 2 is to follow 'natural' gestures on a real Mac).

However, 3 finger gestures are not working, and I have to use 4 fingers for each of these gestures. But I have NOT assigned anything to 4 finger gestures. All are at default values of 0 in the plist. Should I disable 4 finger? Or what should I do?

Infoplist_Files SRSR333.zip

What you did with reinstall, plz explainl? did you change any options in keyboard plist? Can you send me System log from Utilities app when keyboard is not working?

deleted the kext and reinstalled with kext wizard, and you me on console..? i can restart and boot and show you the console from start up? what i've found right now is...

Jun 12 09:09:21 localhost kernel[0]: ApplePS2Controller: Timed out on keyboard input stream.
Jun 12 09:09:21 localhost kernel[0]: PXSX cannot assert wake from D3cold
Jun 12 09:09:21 localhost kernel[0]: rooting via boot-uuid from /chosen: 644BF739-9848-378E-BDFE-BA9EFC0B1BAB
Jun 12 09:09:21 localhost kernel[0]: Waiting on <dict ID="0"><key>IOProviderClass</key><string ID="1">IOResources</string><key>IOResourceMatch</key><string ID="2">boot-uuid-media</string></dict>
Jun 12 09:09:21 localhost kernel[0]: com.apple.AppleFSCompressionTypeZlib kmod start
Jun 12 09:09:21 localhost kernel[0]: com.apple.AppleFSCompressionTypeDataless kmod start
Jun 12 09:09:21 localhost kernel[0]: com.apple.AppleFSCompressionTypeZlib load succeeded
Jun 12 09:09:21 localhost kernel[0]: com.apple.AppleFSCompressionTypeDataless load succeeded
Jun 12 09:09:21 localhost kernel[0]: my_name_adlan_BCM5722D: Loaded successfully
Jun 12 09:09:21 localhost kernel[0]: ApplePS2Keyboard: probe succeeded after reset

thanks! x