Bluetooth Firmware Uploader

EMlyDinEsH

This kext not working under 10.11 simply because Apple change single value in its bluetooth kext.

IOProviderClass has changed from IOUSBDevice (in 10.10-) to IOUSBHostDevice

credit: pokenguyen

To solve the problem, we need to change corresponding (your bluetooth ID) key value in BluetoothDevInfoInjector.kext/info.plist to make it compatible with 10.11.

I'm having some problems with AzureWave AW-CE123H under OS X El Capitan 10.11. I've tried to edit the IOUSBHostDevice but Bluetooth still not working. It works flawlessly in 10.10 with BTFirmwareUploader.kext. Can anyone help me with this ? Thanks a lot

I'm having some problems with AzureWave AW-CE123H under OS X El Capitan 10.11. I've tried to edit the IOUSBHostDevice but Bluetooth still not working. It works flawlessly in 10.10 with BTFirmwareUploader.kext. Can anyone help me with this ? Thanks a lot

This kext not working under 10.11 simply because Apple change single value in its bluetooth kext.

To solve the problem, we need to change corresponding (your bluetooth ID) key value in BluetoothDevInfoInjector.kext/info.plist to make it compatible with 10.11.

Will take a look at this change and  update my kexts asp as I'm busy lately so did not find time to check 10.11. Thanks for sharing the information.

Hi sssyurrr,

I have tried to include bcm4352.kext as well in my system, but still no luck. 

A bit history, before yosemite, my laptop running maverick with wifi & bluetooth working flawlessly (BCM94352HMB - Device ID: 04CA 200B). I tapped pin 51 so i can turn ON & OFF bluetooth via sys pref. After upgrade to Yosemite 10.10.3, my bluetooth works around 2 hours, after that disappeared. Until now i'm struggling to bring back the bluetooth but still no luck. Hmmm.. now i'm clueless and begin to think to switch to USB dongle instead :(

Cheers,

Can you get me your ioreg and system log without my kext? Also try to remove battery and reset bios then try to turn on again. PM me so i can debug.

Sorry for late reply, i dont see your BT device in ioreg. can you do rest BIOS and remove battery then do a clean boot and get me your system log/ioreg?

Hi.. Thanks Bro... i tried your new version and its not working.. i managed to get my bluetooth device details from windows..

Vendor ID 13D3 Product ID 3404 and i've extracted the firmware and enclosed. Please help me fix this..!

BCM20702A1_001.002.014.1443.1479.hex.zip

post-77761-0-47784000-1435679355_thumb.jpg

@everyone, new version 2.8.5 release so please test and let me know results. Thanks

Good morning, I just upgraded to 10.10.4 and bluetooth shows in the system, however, i cannot connect devices (everything worked in 10.10.3 with 2.8 ver.). With 2.8 release and 10.10.4, I was able to connect Apple Mice and connection stayed OK for few seconds and then lost it. Just upgraded to 2.8.5 the bluetooth device is loaded normally but cannot connect to any bluetooth devices. details are below and please help. Thank you. 

Product ID: 0x3404

Vendor ID: 0x13d3  (AzureWave Technologies, Inc.)

Version: 1.12

Serial Number: 54271E6ADDAE

Speed: Up to 12 Mb/sec

Manufacturer: Broadcom Corp

Location ID: 0x1d130000 / 4

Current Available (mA): 500

Current Required (mA): 0

Built-In: Yes

Hello,

I've just installed the kext on 10.10.4, and it didn't work. I have AR3012 - 3004 - 0CF3.

I tried both Linux firmware and Windows firmware but none of them worked.

Now the buetooth on Windows (which previously worked fine) has stopped working.

Here I have attached all the bug report files as required in the 1st post.

Please tell me how to fix this.

Thank you.

bluetooth debug.rar