Bluetooth Firmware Uploader

EMlyDinEsH

• Administrators

"No such file or directory" is usually self-explanatory...

Did you actually verify presence of IOBluetoothHostControllerUSBTransport plug-in or perl target binary file in the IOBluetoothFamily kext on your system? It certainly is there for me in 10.10.5 so it would seem you somehow deleted it.

Thanks for the job,

Il installed the 2.8.5 version of the downloader fot my AR5B195 mini PCI card. Wifi works just fine but I have issues for BT : I have the icon on the top bar, I can see the computer in the BT connection pan of My MBAir but I can't pair it, it fails, also on the BT connection pan of the computer with the AR5B195 (Hackintosh based on X79s-up5 wifi MB) I don't see any BT devices... If I try to connect my android smartphone, I can see the Hackintosh in the list and I can't pair it. I did the things suggested like removing com.apple.Bluetooth.plist and removed BT PAN from network prefpane interface list. No success.

Also I tried 

sudo perl -pi -e 's|\x0F\x85\x07\x01|\x0F\x84\x07\x01|g' /System/Library/Extensions/IOBluetoothFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/IOBluetoothHostControllerUSBTransport.kext/Contents/MacOS/IOBluetoothHostControllerUSBTransport

And it returned :

Can't open /System/Library/Extensions/IOBluetoothFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/IOBluetoothHostControllerUSBTransport.kext/Contents/MacOS/IOBluetoothHostControllerUSBTransport: No such file or directory.

Any idea ?

Thanks !

What exactly happens when you try to pair as it fails (send me screenshot) ? Do you have "IOBluetoothFamily.kext" in SLE ?

PS: Try new version 2.8.7 i have and let me know.

No luck for me. I'm running the asus BCM4352 (asus rampage iv black mobo) and I installed 2.8.5 using kext drop. I confirmed it installed to system/library/extension and tried deleting and reinstalling, repairing disk permissions, and even double checked my vid and pid ids from windows are in the info.plist files in both locations

I used the 5ghz wifi script and 5ghz wifi is working great but if I look at Bluetooth in system report it says "no information found". I confirmed Bluetooth is enabled in bios.

Anyone have any ideas?

Anyone have any ideas? I tried to send the logs requested via pm but it wouldn't let me saying they can't receive any new messages. I posted the error message but my post was deleted. I don't understand why it's not working for me yet the WiFi is working great.

Ok so I plugged in a spare usb Bluetooth dongle I had and it works with the vanilla Yosemite 10.10.5 bluetooth. I then loaded the 2.8.5 kext from here using kext drop and rebooted but my bcm43xx Bluetooth won't work even though wifi does. Anyone? Any ideas? Even what logs to look at? Another solution I could try? Anything?

Sorry for late reply as i was too busy. Can you PM me now so i can help you by debugging ? also try new kext i uploaded and share me your logs with details of your problem again.

Will test out latest version and report back. Thanks! It's weird that it works in safe mode. I tried deleting extra Kexts too with no luck. FYI I previously tried to pm you the logs you request in the initial post but it wouldn't let me I'm guessing cause your inbox is full.

Thanks for getting back to me!