Bluetooth Firmware Uploader

EMlyDinEsH

Hi @all. Going crazy with my Acer Aspire S3-951.

I bought a BCM94325HMB DW 1550 and got Wifi working. But the BT will not work. If i look in in System Report i can't see a Device in Bluetooth and USB. The VID is 413C and the PID is 8143.  I tried it in Windows, just for testing if the PCIe Card is ok. 

If i have read everything right, then this should work with BTFirmwareUploader V3.0.5. I also tried the Injector only. 

Nothing worked for me with El Capitan 10.11.1   :-(

SMBIOS: MacBook Air 5,2

Any ideas? Who can help me?

Markus

Send me your system.log from /var/log and ioreg file saved using IORegExplorer app v2.1 so i can take a look. Also which OS X version, boot loader you are using ? Where did you install my kext to ?

I  have problems aswel on El Capitan 10.11.2 with your kext BTFirmwareUploader v3.0.5 10.11 version
I am using the latest clover bootloader "3330"

Here is my IOReg 2.1 saved output and system.log

You can download it from my dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/s/f922jmuajdp5sir/Logs.zip?dl=0

On El Capitan 10.11.1 it worked perfectly. Since the new Apple Bluetooth update improvements to 10.11.2 my mouse stopped working. 

I am using the Hackintosh Asus z97 deluxe motherboard with the build in bluetooth and wifi. 

Which is the Broadcom "BCM4352" chipset 20702A3.

Let me know if you found the problem! Thanks allot! 

• Like 1

hi everyone! i installed BTFirmwareUploader 3.0. now i can see bluetooth in system device but i have three problems.

i did patch for handoff and hotspot.

1 if i use pages on iphone, it didn't show up in the mac on the left corner.

2 (most important) i can use airdrop but if i try to pair my iphone with my mac i did,t shows up. either i can't use hotspot cause my mac can't find my iPhone 6. (but airdrop is functional...)

could you help me?

i have yosemite 10.10 with chimera (chameleon, stolen and rebranded). 

chipset 20702A3

Vendor ID: 0x0A5C

Product ID: 0x22BE

could you help me?