Mavericks on E6410 nVidia

TheRealBigBudz

• Administrators

well it sure is the trackpad kext and its in debug mode. do you guys run a myfix after removing things from e/e? if you dont the kexts inside myhack.kext do not get updated neither does the kernel cache so it would still have the same kext as before deleting them from e/e the system would not be any wiser to the changes.

Hello I followed the instructions to the T twice now and cant seem to get Wireless working.  I have a Dell 1510/Broadcom 4322 card that the instructions says works.  It would seem wireless doesnt even exisit.

Will the same patch that works on ML work on Mavericks?  Or is it suppose to be working by defautl?

well it sure is the trackpad kext and its in debug mode. do you guys run a myfix after removing things from e/e? if you dont the kexts inside myhack.kext do not get updated neither does the kernel cache so it would still have the same kext as before deleting them from e/e the system would not be any wiser to the changes.

This may seem like a really stupid question, but how would I run myfix against the hard drive when it only comes up in safe mode?

**EDIT**

USB installer also only boots via -x