Mavericks on E6410 nVidia

TheRealBigBudz

Where does it hang (boot with -v to find out)?

I don't know if suerte's hang is the same as mine, but here's a quick pic of what's on screen at the time.  The keyboard bits at the end is me hitting random keys, to see if it was registering keyboard input (which it obviously is).

Just for kicks, try and remove the voodoo ps2, keyboard, and controller kexts...

After multiple attempts to reformat, clean, and reparition the USB drives in Disk Utility (with multiple Kernel Panics), I think it has something to do with how myHack write protects the USB drive.  I remember getting a warning that I needed to "Authenticate" when copying the OSInstall files to the Flash drive at that step.  My best guess now is that when myHack failed, the write protection got buggered.  I tried to reformat the drive in Windows using diskpart and get an error message when I "clean" the drive, but it then succeeds.  However, when I try to view files on the drive I get a permissions error.

• Administrators

Its an intel graphics inside

Patel's guide very clearly stipulates it applies only to the nVidia model... Can't you guys read at all? It really is frustrating to try and give people good support when they don't even make the effort to read instructions!