New voodoops2controller.kext out by ANV aka Andyvan

Bronxteck

do you have a system bios password set? you need it to activate sleep on most latitudes... if not you just get a black screen on wake. then in edp run sleep fix. maybe that can makeup for sleep enabler... im not sure of your bios but some have the option in bios that allows you not to have to input password when "waking" from sleep, so only at boot do you need to add a password. great if you dont have to restart every time when sleep works properly.

I do indeed have a BIOS password set. Sleep worked great until I removed SleepEnabler. My BIOS does not have that option. I have to put the password in even when "waking" from sleep. I cannot even make hibernation work without SleepEnabler. It really does not bother me though.

I might try dropping SleepEnabler back in now that everything is working properly. See if EDP cannot rebuild with SleepEnabler and have it work. I will keep you posted.

It works. SleepEnabler and PS2 are playing nicely. I'm amazed at what EDP will do. Good work Bronx, and thanks for my lovely two-finger scroll. Kudos.

• Like 1

power pack go to that link and follow the instructions on post 6. it has a different sleepenabler than EDP1.7

I grabbed it, and will definitely test it out if the issue comes back, but for now SleepEnabler and ApplePS2 are playing nicely.

Bronx, we should fine tune this kext so that it plays nicely with EDP. This should be in the EDP tool.

oh it is in EDP 1.8 and is playing nicely but 1.7 has a older sleep enabler. i was waiting on some testing for this so we could wrap up 1.8

Sweet. My version of SleepEnabler is from 1.7, and after a few EDP rebuilds, they seem to be playing together happily.

Getting this working literally made my month. Which by the way, for all you happy marijuana smokers... Happy 4/20!

this is a mix of anv and slice's work i used slices keybord fixes and anv trackpad with alps windows plist mods needs testing i used those two because there based on the same sources from begining of thread.... not sure of what latitudes will function correctly but it works for d620-intel (which is what i have to test... on some feed back would be great, thanks) i have been running it for 2 weeks now and it seems stable enough.

For me works perfectly included after sleep, I've a sony vaio VGN-CR260F.

My /Extra folder has:

..-MacBook-Pro:~$ ls -la /Extra/Extensions

total 0

drwxr-xr-x 10 root wheel 340 May 3 12:28 .

drwxr-xr-x@ 5 root wheel 170 May 3 12:28 ..

drwxr-xr-x 3 root wheel 102 Feb 25 2010 AppleACPIPS2Nub.kext

drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 102 Apr 10 23:43 ApplePS2Controller.kext (mix from Bronxteck)

drwxr-xr-x 3 root wheel 102 May 2 16:32 Disabler.kext

drwxr-xr-x 3 root wheel 102 May 2 16:32 ElliottForceLegacyRTC.kext

drwxr-xr-x 3 root wheel 102 May 2 16:32 EvOreboot.kext

drwxr-xr-x 3 root wheel 102 Mar 28 16:16 SleepEnabler.kext

drwxr-xr-x 3 root wheel 102 May 2 16:32 VoodooBattery.kext

drwxr-xr-x 3 root wheel 102 May 2 16:32 fakesmc.kext

The voodooHDA in on /System/Library/Extension

Thank you.

Thanks mate, it works fine :) I can adjust the tracking and scrolling speed in system preferences, it just awesome.

Off: How did you get sleep working on your d620 / gma950?

Can you describe how you got multi touch to work? I've installed the Voodoo kext and yes I see the options for multi touch, but no multi touch. What am I missing and what did you do to get it working?

I have no bluetooth seen by the system, so there's no bluetooth to turn off or on for that matter.

Can you describe how you got multi touch to work? I've installed the Voodoo kext and yes I see the options for multi touch, but no multi touch. What am I missing and what did you do to get it working?

I have no bluetooth seen by the system, so there's no bluetooth to turn off or on for that matter.

No need to switch on/off bluetooth if you choose right PS2 package.

Screen shot 2011-05-13 at 17.18.12.png

I see no any "mutli touch" options. What do you want to touch multi times?

No need to switch on/off bluetooth if you choose right PS2 package.

post-160-080258000 1305292836_thumb.png

I see no any "mutli touch" options. What do you want to touch multi times?

Thanks, I do see that screen in preferences, though I don't know about the "right" ps2 version and how to test for it. Multi - touch is a two finger touch that allows the track-pad to be used for scrolling when two fingers touch. I've resorted to the right edge and bottom edge scroll which is OK for me now, but it would be nice to get the multi-touch "two finger scroll" working.

Joe