New voodoops2controller.kext out by ANV aka Andyvan

Bronxteck

Hi, I am using Bronxteck's controller, but I can't adjust the trackpad speed in Voodoo prefpane still. I've repaired permissions and rebooted several times, but still to no avail.

Also for Slice, is there anyway to disable the sticky left button?

turn off your bluetooth so it stops looking for external trackpad then it should open. some times you need a reboot(very rare) for the prefpane to respond

My bluetooth is already shut off. And I've restarted many times.

• Administrators

that's odd.... Anv kext that i modified should be able to use the "vanilla" trackpad prefpane. have you replaced trackpad prefpane before? might you have another trackpad kext in S/L/E or E/E ? try booting chameleon with -f -v so it bypasses and rebuilds your catches. was it a vanilla install with EDP? you have to forgive me but i'm working blind here. if your machine is a D430 use the "debug output" or "Slice" version.

that's odd.... Anv kext that i modified should be able to use the "vanilla" trackpad prefpane. have you replaced trackpad prefpane before? might you have another trackpad kext in S/L/E or E/E ? try booting chameleon with -f -v so it bypasses and rebuilds your catches. was it a vanilla install with EDP? you have to forgive me but i'm working blind here. if your machine is a D430 use the "debug output" or "Slice" version.

I am using a D630 with the Intel chipset. I did not like the Slice version because of the sticky left button.

I haven't modified the vanilla prefpane either.

Doesn't work that way for me. When I use the AnV kext, I get erratic movement on the mouse cursor when using the trackpad. Trackpad prefpane shows "No trackpad detected".

Slice's doesn't work at all.

ApplePS2 works, but no right-click, tap-click, and the 7 key repeats. No way to stop it.

Trackpad is the only thing I haven't gotten to work properly in OS X.