vrao

• Moderators

vrao,

i'm attempting the exact same thing on my E6400 at the moment. can I ask which guide you followed? there are a few, and i'm yet to find anything particularly successful.

cheers, wizdude.

What graphics is in your setup? Intel or Nvidia?

List your specs...before we could help you.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I came across another problem(and I have intel graphics). I tried to install on my other e6400 with myhack, and I followed a guide from this site. I installed with MBA patch because I am planning to dual boot. When I plug in my installer and boot, I get a boot0 gpt error, which is weird because this is the same installer that worked on my other e6400. I remade the installer, and got the same problem. I am also using a virtual machine to create this installer because I don't have a device with OS X. Is there any solution to this? I also installed extra for the e6400. Here is the guide I followed, and thank you for the responses!

https://osxlatitude.com/index.php?/topic/6123-osx-mavericks-install-on-dell-latitude-e6400/

Hmm... sorry about your trouble. Maybe try a difderent usb port. If that doesnt work open up myhack and run install chameleon onto the usb afyer myhack finishes. If THAT still doenst work, then download the latest rev of chameleon and install it to the usb drive manually.

Oh... and just fyi, I made a unicrap installer from a vm a long time ago, and found that I had inexplicable things happening to my machine, the answer was that it was created from a vm, and something about the way the disk was mounted/dismounted caused issues.