Dell Inspiron 3x37-5x37-7x37 Clover Installation

greg2204

Go to sys pref > Keyboard > shortcut, then swipe to assign

Even multitouch works perfecty, thanks. I installed Mavericks following the guide end everything works smoothly.

You says that HDMI output doesn't works: is this final or maybe it can be fixed sooner or later? I'm about to try this: https://osxlatitude.com/index.php?/topic/2945-guide-for-enabling-vga-and-hdmi-in-intel-hd4000-gpu/

Even multitouch works perfecty, thanks. I installed Mavericks following the guide end everything works smoothly.

You says that HDMI output doesn't works: is this final or maybe it can be fixed sooner or later? I'm about to try this: https://osxlatitude.com/index.php?/topic/2945-guide-for-enabling-vga-and-hdmi-in-intel-hd4000-gpu/

You're using HD4400, not HD4000.

HDMI can be fixed if you're using 10.9.1->10.9.3, by open HVT and select

- Kexts > Graphics > HD4400/4600 DP/HDMI Freeze (Only on Mavericks)

This method does not work with 10.9.4 however.

Pokenguyen! Long time no see. So I've gotten everything working under Yosemite [DP1 right now] but there is this minor issue with Chrome : 

J7T0280.png

The title of the page displays behind the tab - know of any workaround with Chrome to disable this??

Pokenguyen! Long time no see. So I've gotten everything working under Yosemite [DP1 right now] but there is this minor issue with Chrome : 

J7T0280.png

The title of the page displays behind the tab - know of any workaround with Chrome to disable this??

I don't know, I'm using Firefox all the time.

Heads up, I'm on 10.10 DP3 and It's working perfectly except in Messages - where all the pictures are black and so are the circles with the letters

Delete Google Chrome and switch to Firefox/Safari. I have same problem while using Opera.

Hi pokenguyen, I've just followed ur guide and everything works ok but my sound still not working although i used Voodoo HDA 2.8.4 (the lastest version right ? ). So can u give me the sound kext or help me make it work ?

Thank in advance !

Hi pokenguyen, I've just followed ur guide and everything works ok but my sound still not working although i used Voodoo HDA 2.8.4 (the lastest version right ? ). So can u give me the sound kext or help me make it work ?

Thank in advance !

Use AppleHDA.