Dell Inspiron 3x37-5x37-7x37 Clover Installation

greg2204

finally i got Yosemite work. I have to change the boot.cfg of clover to loadkext detect to Yes. That's all, DO NOT replace frame buffer if not u will lose QE/CI but now i have just some problems on brightness that is always low on boot but i can switch it only with the slide on the monitor panel and not with the key and that GPU has some glitches. Don't know why, maybe is because i need to patch better the DSDT, any help is appreciate!

DSDT problem or kext problem?

Also, I had this for warning in the guide:

- Kexts > Graphics > HD4400/4600 DP/HDMI Freeze (Only on Mavericks)

DSDT problem or kext problem?

Also, I had this for warning in the guide:

- Kexts > Graphics > HD4400/4600 DP/HDMI Freeze (Only on Mavericks)

don't know, DSDT was the old one for Mavericks so maybe is just because of the new kexts? Also the HDMI freeze when plugged. The backlit reset to a certain value every time that the monitor go  black for standby and then i have to bring brightness up with the slide in control panel. I can confirm that all the rest works, even with official update from apple store.

don't know, DSDT was the old one for Mavericks so maybe is just because of the new kexts? Also the HDMI freeze when plugged. The backlit reset to a certain value every time that the monitor go  black for standby and then i have to bring brightness up with the slide in control panel. I can confirm that all the rest works, even with official update from apple store.

I contacted the author and keyboard + brightness kext problems will be fixed in GM (unless he takes a liking at DP).

I contacted the author and keyboard + brightness kext problems will be fixed in GM (unless he takes a liking at DP).

GREAT news! Thank you! I hope the fix for hdmi and glitches will be also avable soon, maybe with a proper patch  to kext. If u have something to try just ask and i will try to help the development! Thank you again

GREAT news! Thank you! I hope the fix for hdmi and glitches will be also avable soon, maybe with a proper patch  to kext. If u have something to try just ask and i will try to help the development! Thank you again

HDMI and glitches are fixed in Mavericks by using a working 10.9.1 kext. You should keep track of each DP and 10.10.x, and keep the working Azul kext once it works.

• Like 1

hello everyone!

first of all, HUGE thanks to the creator of this article, everything works perfectly. i also have an issue with my headphones. the sound comes out all distorted. however, when i connect my stereo to the headphone jack, it works perfectly!!! I'm confused! what could be the issue?

thanks in advance!

~chris

Hello. I have an Inspiron 5437 with i5-4200U, Nvidia GT740, Intel HD Graphics 4400. If ever I install Mavericks, can I create another partition for Windows and use the Dell USB recovery disk I created to dual-boot OS X and Windows 8? I'm asking because using the factory recovery disk would eliminate the hassle of installing drivers and etc.