Dell Inspiron 3x37-5x37-7x37 Clover Installation

greg2204

@pokenguyen
You forget to put package folder on USB in your guide for yosemite, and to change the appleintelframebufferazul if not you will have really bad graphics glitches, I can't still boot into OS, in verbose it hangs on mounting ntfs partiton. Don't know what to do.

@pokenguyen

You forget to put package folder on USB in your guide for yosemite, and to change the appleintelframebufferazul if not you will have really bad graphics glitches, I can't still boot into OS, in verbose it hangs on mounting ntfs partiton. Don't know what to do.

Hang after or before installing? Can you boot to installer?

And I forget packages folder, thank you.

Hang after or before installing? Can you boot to installer?And I forget packages folder, thank you.

After installing. I can boot into installer and into recovery but can't boot into os. It sticks on appleintelpssI2C:probe fails.

I tried also to install it over mavericks but nothing to do.

After installing. I can boot into installer and into recovery but can't boot into os. It sticks on appleintelpssI2C:probe fails.

I tried also to install it over mavericks but nothing to do.

Try removing AppleIntelHD* kexts, many people reported HD4600 on laptop won't work on 10.10

What are you installing? Did you do step 3a/3b?

I was doing step 3a for Mavericks. But I did not have a Mavericks app. So I restored a dmg to the partition.

I'm not able to connect to internet from VMware OSX so couldn't get the app. Is there some other way to get the app.

Please help...

I was doing step 3a for Mavericks. But I did not have a Mavericks app. So I restored a dmg to the partition.

I'm not able to connect to internet from VMware OSX so couldn't get the app. Is there some other way to get the app.

Please help...

Find .app in internet, or search for other workaround with InstallESD.dmg. Restore InstallESD.dmg alone won't work.

• Like 1

Find .app in internet, or search for other workaround with InstallESD.dmg. Restore InstallESD.dmg alone won't work.

I managed to run OS X Snow Leopard on my Desktop (Processor: Intel Core2Quad Q8200).. and got the internet working...

But in the Mac appstore I'm getting this error "OS X Mavericks requires a Core 2 Duo, Core i3,i5 or i7 "...

post-4953-0-91676800-1402309898_thumb.jpg

Is there a way to bypass the processor specification and download the app...???

Please help...

Use a valid SMBIOS profile, that'll help. You also seem to be running SL 10.6.8 from a virtual machine...

I dont know the right way to do it... And after a lot of Googling I ended up with Chameleon Wizard.

I started selecting Macbook Pro 6,2

post-4953-0-02909300-1402309723_thumb.jpg

But after I choose a MaCbook Pro With i5,i7 and hit save it does not save...

post-4953-0-46831800-1402309724_thumb.jpg

Still the fields are blank ....

How to change The SMBios ? Please Help.

I dont know the right way to do it... And after a lot of Googling I ended up with Chameleon Wizard.

I started selecting Macbook Pro 6,2attachicon.gif1.PNG

But after I choose a MaCbook Pro With i5,i7 and hit save it does not save...

attachicon.gif2.PNG

Still the fields are blank ....

How to change The SMBios ? Please Help.

After creating SMBIOS, click Save As and save to /Extra folder of your Mac drive.

• Like 1