Dell Inspiron 3x37-5x37-7x37 Clover Installation

greg2204

today i will try to install yosemite at the same way of this! Any help will be appretciate, just making the usb stick now and copying all the kext etc that could be useful, i will report later whats going on!

I will update the guide when both Clover and Yosemite are stable enough. DP1 is not stable and worthy to upgrade.

Hi, I've completed the guide and Mavericks is working fine on my laptop. 

Only problem is that I am trying to access the App Store to download and install Xcode and when I put in my apple id and password, the "Your device or computer could not be verified. Contact support for assistance." error comes up.

I made sure that I am putting in the correct apple id and password.

I've tried searching for a fix but they are using files or programs that were not used when following this guide, so I will not be trying them out for now just to be safe.

What can I do to get past this error so that I can access the App Store?

Thank you, that section of your guide worked!

I would have tried it before but you stated that it is only to be done if I am using a USB Wifi device or Mobile Phones, which I am not. I am using an ethernet cable since the wifi doesn't work as stated in "Known Issues".

Maybe you can edit that section of your guide to state that if accessing the App Store using an ethernet cable does not work, to do the same exact steps you have already written.

Thanks again!

I will update the guide when both Clover and Yosemite are stable enough. DP1 is not stable and worthy to upgrade.

Just to let you know i only copy all the 10.9 folder into the 10.10 in clover, install the latest version of clover and i was able to boot from the stick (with replacing azulbuffer because i had graphics glithces) but after installing i got stuck without any kernel panic. It just doesn't load the UI. Btw if you want you can open a thread and i will test it for you! Sorry for the off topic!

Just to let you know i only copy all the 10.9 folder into the 10.10 in clover, install the latest version of clover and i was able to boot from the stick (with replacing azulbuffer because i had graphics glithces) but after installing i got stuck without any kernel panic. It just doesn't load the UI. Btw if you want you can open a thread and i will test it for you! Sorry for the off topic!

No need for opening a thread, guide now updated for Yosemite.