Dell Inspiron 3x37-5x37-7x37 Clover Installation

greg2204

EFI will not be mounted after restart. It's NORMAL.

I don't know how you followed the guide, really... When you run HVT, the EFI is mounted, and you do everything before restart, then it's done, no need to mount again.

About audio, did you put the patched dsdt.aml in /EFI/Clover/ACPI/patched/ in step 16, and install AppleHDA in step 11.

I followed the guide exactly ... did both step 16 and step 11...

I'm happy that I've got up to this far...

I'll get some sleep and try a reinstall soon for the last time... I'll keep you posted...

THANK YOU

• Moderators

hiii

Appstore shows an update "MacBook Air SMC Firmware Update 2.0".

I wanted to know that can i install this update on my hackintosh with mavericks 10.9.3

No, all SMC Firmware Update are for real macs only.

hiii

Appstore shows an update "MacBook Air SMC Firmware Update 2.0".

I wanted to know that can i install this update on my hackintosh with mavericks 10.9.3

It will do nothing, and will show up again eventually.

You need to find the latest BIOS version for your smbios (Macbook air 6,1) then edit config.plist.

finally i got Yosemite work. I have to change the boot.cfg of clover to loadkext detect to Yes. That's all, DO NOT replace frame buffer if not u will lose QE/CI but now i have just some problems on brightness that is always low on boot but i can switch it only with the slide on the monitor panel and not with the key and that GPU has some glitches. Don't know why, maybe is because i need to patch better the DSDT, any help is appreciate!