Dell Inspiron 3x37-5x37-7x37 Clover Installation

greg2204

I'm abe to use USB headphones like my Logitech G430. They work perfectly in stereo mode but virtual surround is not supported. I'm attempting to enable virtual surround sound by using software like Hear.

I have two questions:

- will HDMI output be supported in Yosemite or OS X >= 10.9.4 someday?

- is there any way to enable toushscreen support? When I touch the screen the cursor just teleport to upper left cornet, so I think it might work given the correct driver configuration.

I'm abe to use USB headphones like my Logitech G430. They work perfectly in stereo mode but virtual surround is not supported. I'm attempting to enable virtual surround sound by using software like Hear.

I have two questions:

- will HDMI output be supported in Yosemite or OS X >= 10.9.4 someday?

- is there any way to enable toushscreen support? When I touch the screen the cursor just teleport to upper left cornet, so I think it might work given the correct driver configuration.

That's strange that your touchscreen does not work, mine worked out of the box

edit: And I just tested HDMI out and have it working perfectly on my TV, audio over HDMI isn't working - but I've never taken the time to patch AppleHDA and get it working....

Touchscreen works oob in Yosemite.

@conedmiro: your HDMI works oob with Yosemite DP? You should save all graphics-related kexts in case it breaks in future update.

Way ahead of you man! Have my entire /S/L/E/ backed up, was thinking of storing it on my Mega account

That's strange that your touchscreen does not work, mine worked out of the box

edit: And I just tested HDMI out and have it working perfectly on my TV, audio over HDMI isn't working - but I've never taken the time to patch AppleHDA and get it working....

Sorry for asking did u upgrade from mavericks? my DP 2 of yosemite don't want to work. I have to delete graphics kext if not it sticks on bluetooth etc. But is useful without qe/ci so how did u manage to install it? do u have a 7737 with nvidia? Thank u!

It was just perfect one week ago but i can't remember all the steps that i take. So i had to format it again because partition get corrupted and now i don't know what to do.

UPDATE in the end i had to remove my old acpi patched folder and repatch it. I notice that without patched DSDT the graphics glitches are not so much than with patched DSDT. Don't know why. With yosemite dp 3 hdmi just give me glitches on my first screen. Maybe me and u have different GPU. Mine is an hd 4400 and glitches are everywhere!

I've noticed two things:

-I'm only able to boot from usb by pressing F12 and selecting my USB device. Adding the boot option in the menu just doesn't work.

-If I disable the option "Load legacy boot" when I boot from USB I get really bad graphics glitches that makes the system unusable. With the option enabled everything works fine. That's strange.

Does it happen to you too?

EDIT: I've tried both GraphicsEnabler=Yes end GraphicsEnabler=No

EDIT2: I'am also not able to boot from HD, I have to use clover on USB to boot to my OS X installation

I'm trying to reinstall everything. The first time I installed Mavericks on my USB HD and everything went perfectly. Now I have some problems. For instance, I can't get audio working. When I try to change volume I get a forbidden sign on the audio icon and I can't hear any sound. It is sufficient to do everything until step 12 to get audio working? I've tried lots of times and it doesn't work.

I'm trying to reinstall everything. The first time I installed Mavericks on my USB HD and everything went perfectly. Now I have some problems. For instance, I can't get audio working. When I try to change volume I get a forbidden sign on the audio icon and I can't hear any sound. It is sufficient to do everything until step 12 to get audio working? I've tried lots of times and it doesn't work.

If you're starting from scratch, I'd follow every step to the 'T' - and do it wholly, no half-butting it - so it works as perfectly as possible