Dell Inspiron 3x37-5x37-7x37 Clover Installation

greg2204

After creating SMBIOS, click Save As and save to /Extra folder of your Mac drive.

I tried to save in /Extra but it doesn't work...

post-4953-0-80650000-1402309790_thumb.jpg

OR

Can you please help me to get internet working on my Dell 7537 VMware ... It has i7 so I hope there will be no issues

Here is The Ethernet Settings I tried using...

post-4953-0-29922400-1402309792_thumb.jpg

And here is my Ethernet modem IP and settings...

post-4953-0-30009700-1402309794_thumb.jpg

I have tried both Bridged and NAT in VMWARE and it doesn't work ...

PLEASE HELP...

Find .app Installer Mavericks around Internet and download it, then make a shared Folder with Vmware.

Vmware is out of the topic, I can't have much support, please ask in the author's thread.

THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP .

pokenguyen

I will ask in other threads and one day I'll install OS X Mavericks... :-)

Find .app Installer Mavericks around Internet and download it, then make a shared Folder with Vmware.

Vmware is out of the topic, I can't have much support, please ask in the author's thread.

Finally I got the Mavericks app. Now creating the installer....

Sorry for disturbing you again and again .I read that the WiFi won't work... Can you please tell me a USB WiFi adapter that will work . I'm considering TP Link TL WN723 . Will it work...

Please Help...

Thanks...

That's where yosemite boot stuck. I can boot into installer without any flag but when it comes to boot the installed partition it simply stuck here.

Probably you need to disable nVidia card by DSDT/SSDT in the guide. Now you have 2 options:

- DUmp DSDT/SSDT to another Mac and patch it. Or you can copy patched DSDT.aml/SSDT*.aml you had in Mavericks.

- Boot to Installer then use terminal to remove all NVDA*, Geforce* kexts in S/L/E/

• Like 1

Thanks... Broadcom is not available in my region... Only Tp link , Belkin, and DLink

are available...

Can you suggest a USB WiFi Adapter that will work ...I need a USB WiFi adapter ...

You can order by eBay. You need to make sure the USB Wifi Adapter is compatible with OS X (by searching around internet). Here is some usb card confirmed to work:

https://osxlatitude.com/index.php?/topic/2120-supportedunsupported-wireless-cards-inventory/

USB Wifi Adapter can cause some problems with OS X, be careful.

• Like 1

Probably you need to disable nVidia card by DSDT/SSDT in the guide. Now you have 2 options:

- DUmp DSDT/SSDT to another Mac and patch it. Or you can copy patched DSDT.aml/SSDT*.aml you had in Mavericks.

- Boot to Installer then use terminal to remove all NVDA*, Geforce* kexts in S/L/E/

I copyed my dsdt ssdt from my previos Mavericks installation, i disabled the nvidia but after put them in the USB nothing happens. It stuck at the same point, maybe is another problem? I have to try with macdrive deleting all the kexts. But is really strange. I can also boot into the recovery without problem, is just the main OS that won't work!

Update: I also deleted all the kexts...nothing to do. Really can't understand why.