Dell Latitude E6220

Leon

now works :) Thanks a lot... last issues:

Sleep mode.. turn only off the screen but not turn the pc into sleep mode...

Audio: Works and shows me the popup... but the videos or films doesn't change they volume... i have to change it directly on the video...

my audio controller is IDT 92HD90 :)

post-83997-0-39155400-1445890822_thumb.png

i think vodoo :)

how can i check if nullcpupowermanagement is installed? and if is installed, how i can disinstall it? thanks 

ps: the battery isn't recognized too... somethimes the % shows up.. sometimes not... 

post-83997-0-86945000-1445890989_thumb.png

coconut nattery can't detect it too...

clover... cause cameleon have a lot of problems.. with chameleon the trackpad and the keyboard won't work, but audio yes...

with clover kayboard and trackpad works but no audio... so i installed yosemite with chameleon and the i install clover on the macintosh hdd... so now i have keyboard, trackpad and audio works... there are 10.000 guides but no one is totally working...

I have El Capitan running with Clover as a boot loader using this guide Dell Latitude / Inspiron El Capitan Clover Guide. Before that I ran Yosemite for a few days with Enoch. With Yosemite, the webcam worked. Now, the webcam doesn't work anymore. Also the card reader doesn't work (not sure if it did with Yosemite). Is this a known issue or is there a way to fix it? I do not really desperately need either of these two but it'd be nice to have a system where everything works  :ugeek: