Dell Latitude E6220

Leon

hi to all.. i've got a dell e6220 with i7 8gb ram... i've installed osx el captain (thanks to jake lo)

i've got one problems.. my usb don't work.. they work only if at boot i've got the usb plugged in with clover on it.. (i don't choose it, i choose the clover installed on hdd.. ) if i boot with the usb plugged evering work good... if i don't in this way the usb don't work on osx... any solution? thanks

i had solved the usb problem setting in SMbios macbook pro 8.2 i've tryed the boot pack on that guide but for me is not working... (e6220, i7-2620m) i've tryed to put inside my acctualy config and dsdt.aml but still not working (clover 3330) and NOT uefi mode in bios (was already set) now my hackintosh works at 99%....

if i put smbios at macbook pro 8.2 the usb works but the out line for audio not (with 3.5 jack) but working with HDMI... if i set on smbios any other model usb stop working, and audio out with 3.5 jack and hdmi out work too... 

ps: jack lo, i'm acctualy using your bootpack (your personal bootpack in your e6220)... can i upgrade from 10.11 to 10.11.2 and everyting work fine? can i use timemachine to recovery if something will not work proprely? (thanks and sorry my english)