Mountain lion 10.8 on D630

rjjd

• Administrators

Dear rjjd,

Are you using the nvdia model of the d630?

For your information, information intel model does work but need to add 64 bit graphics kexts from 10.6.7 if im not mistaken. However, there is no full graphics acceleration.

Cheers!

Dear Syonagar. The test with an D630 i have put on hold, because currently i have not an D630 with an nvidia video card ( only intel ) not suitable for ML. I have now an D830 with nividia card and this work quit good and stable as i am now testing with it. the only thing that needs to be solved is the irritanting black screen just before login into ML.. I you know the answer to this little problem i will be very grateful !! :lol: I hope to hear from you

Greetings.

pmVersion=0 wouldn't work for me either. Not sure how to remove the sleepenabler kext though. Could someone help me? Thanks so much.

Matt

BTW what my Hackintosh is doing is going through 13 to 14 pages of boot script lines and then the screen flashes 2 or 3 times and then reboots.

Seems like its right at the point of the login screen but then it reboots and that's if I use -v. If I don't use any boot options its like its in a constant boot loop with just a couple quick flashes of the screen between boots.

My D630 with Nvidia is working with Mountain Lion DP3.

I installed AppleACPIPlatform.kext, Myhack utilities, then EDP 3

and the laptop keyboard started working.

Had issues with sleep enabler locking up on bootup even

with the pmVersion=0 option so I removed the sleepenabler kexts.

Went and looked at /Library/Preferences/System Configuration and the boot plist is very short and looks very generic. Wasn't any arch=i386 listed there.

make sure that arch=i386 is not in the boot plist it causes ml to reboot on boot after kexts load

Dear Syonagar. The test with an D630 i have put on hold, because currently i have not an D630 with an nvidia video card ( only intel ) not suitable for ML. I have now an D830 with nividia card and this work quit good and stable as i am now testing with it. the only thing that needs to be solved is the irritanting black screen just before login into ML.. I you know the answer to this little problem i will be very grateful !! :lol: I hope to hear from you

Greetings.

try this rjjd ,

https://osxlatitude.com/index.php?/topic/1321-fix-black-screen-issue-in-d830-nvidia-bootpack/page__view__findpost__p__8872__hl__%2Bblack+%2Bscreen+%2Bnvidia__fromsearch__1