Zeppo

Dell Latitude D430 Thread

Nope, not seeing this in a guide...

Not seeing what?

re: pointing stick, you can always try the various PS2 packs.

-> Look in /Extra/Storage/kexpacks, then replace whatever you have in /E/E by the selected kexpack (copy the kexts rather than move them), then run myFix full.

Hi everyone,

I'm new here and read lot of topic and comments here but i have a problem.

i'm trying to instal ML 10.8.4 on my dell d430 but always have the same issue "ACPI_SMC_PlatformPlugin: :registerLPCDriver - WARNING - LPC device initialization faile: C-state power management not initialized"

Can someone explain me how can i solve this cause i can't realy find something to here or other.

Thx a lot.

Sorry for my english i'm not native speaker :)

i saw that Hervé is from France, maybe he can help me in french ;)

Having an Issue trying to get WIFI working on my D430, It originally had an Intel card which I stripped out and replaced with a genuine Airport card from a MBP that i had scrapped. I am using a prepared Extra folder which has the DSDT modified to report a DW1395 as a real Airport, The card is not being detected at all under OS X. I had a HP version of a BCM4311 which i tried and then modified the Info.plist in the AppleAirportBrcm43224.kext plugin.

Will this DSDT edit cause the WIFI to stop working? I also tried the DSDT from EDP and setting the wireless switch to do nothing in the BIOS but none of these steps have worked.

What next?