eraydin

hello, after i was able to install iFail ML version on my notebook so I would be able to make a usb stick with myhack (vmware didn't worked for me), whenever I try to boot the usb stick, everything loads corectly but when the gui (i think) starts, the display goes black. I think that it must be a graphical driver problem since i get no error and the keyboard seems responsive( if i press enter the stick still seems to load data as if i pressed the enter when i would have that welcome screen; another way I test the responsiveness is by activating/dezactivating capslock). Can anyone tell me how could I fix it? i have tried booting in safemode but nothing, now ill try to make the stick again. I am not willingly to use the iFail version of ML because the OS seems damm slow, not to mention no graphic card working there and since there is a pack already made for my notebook, I hope to find a better alternative to it, thanks.

PS: i've found that actually I have 2 errors right before kexts are loaded:

nvidia rom packing failed

dctable_version is 0x4

PS2: i've managed to start the stick with the generic extra by using PciRoot=1, i've installed the OS but even with the generic extra now or with the bootpack, I still get that black screen(tried also graphicsenabler=no) at first boot of the system.

I have this model and I have ML 10.8.5 fully working. I´m testing geekbench 3 and I get a score of 8420. It´s ok?? What scores do you get???

Asus k55VM

Processor : Intel Core i7 3610QM
Graphics Processor(GPU) : Intel HD4000 and Nvidia Optimus GT630M (Nvidia not working)
Hard disk : HDD Hitachi 500GB
RAM : 4GB DDR3 1600Mhz

I have this model and I have ML 10.8.5 fully working. I´m testing geekbench 3 and I get a score of 8420. It´s ok?? What scores do you get???

Asus k55VM

Processor : Intel Core i7 3610QM

Graphics Processor(GPU) : Intel HD4000 and Nvidia Optimus GT630M (Nvidia not working)

Hard disk : HDD Hitachi 500GB

RAM : 4GB DDR3 1600Mhz

Hello linarense,

Can you explain what steps you followed for the installation?

I'm with version 10.8.3 and I can only access-x.

thanks