eraydin

• Administrators

have you tried different USB ports? maybe usb stick is not getting detected or if your trying to install 10.13.4 that just came out look in root for a hidden file called .IAPhysicalMedia and remove it from usb. this worked for Jake. 

but that might also cause issues if you delete that file.

another work around is you leave the .IAPhysicalMedia file and create a new folder called .IABootFiles and copy boot.efi to it more info at this thread

https://www.insanelymac.com/forum/forums/topic/333560-macos-high-sierra-10134-is-out/?do=findComment&comment=2606441

EDIT : you can try this clover it should have fixed the above issues with 10.13.4 installer.

Clover_v2.4k_r4423.zip

• Like 1

Hi guys i have an Asus K55VM-sx083v and i was able to instal the high sierra on it but for some reason i cant put any of the gráfics cards working ( one is an Intel HD 4000 and the other an nvidea 630) i know the nvidea is almost impossível but can anyone give a hand whit the Intel?

On 1/21/2019 at 3:57 PM, russo1900 said:

Hi guys i have an Asus K55VM-sx083v and i was able to instal the high sierra on it but for some reason i cant put any of the gráfics cards working ( one is an Intel HD 4000 and the other an nvidea 630) i know the nvidea is almost impossível but can anyone give a hand whit the Intel?

I can try help with my kexts... I am beginner at this but I have manage those things working except BT.