Soon i upload my last clover update for High Sierra. I'm selling my laptop and i want to give you my last contribution to this community. Thanks all for these years of learning 

I'm trying to install High Sierra on k55vd (similar k55vm) with rufabf clover, but system won't boot up

I create the usb installer, download last clover uefi, and replace the folder inside efi partition

sometimes boot with a post panic warning

anybody has my issues?

I‘m new here, sorry for my English.

I follow the post to install os x 10.13 on my asua k55vm.

I added a RAM of 4GB, so now it totally has RAM of 8GB.

And... I replace the hard disk with a SSD of 256GB, while placing the old hard disk to 'Optical drive' position.

Here are my steps:

1. use 'transMac' to restore the  High Sierra dmg to a usb of 8GB, so there are a ESP partition(FAT32) and a non-formatted partition(probably HFS+?)
  2. download the EFI CLOVER ASUS K55VM HIGH SIERRA 27-09-17.zip attached in the post, extract it, got two directories: EFI and Apps
  3. Then I use DiskGenius to put EFI into the ESP partition of the usb.
  4. Then I boot from the usb and successfully entered the clover interface
  5. I choose the first option: install os x ... pressing space
  6. Then I checked the verbose option(or with safe mode) and selected "boot with the selected options"
  7. Then there are many log ... sometimes with errors and warnings
  8. After a while, the computer shutdown automatically or stop at an Error

The result:

When I checked the verbose option only, errors are like this:

<Error>: Service sets EnableTransactions=false and EnablePressuredExit=true, which make no sense. Enabling Transactions.
<Error>:DrainMessagesOnCrash is not yet implemented.If you rely on this key, please file a bug.
<Error>:The HopefullyExitsLast key is no longer expected. Please remove it.
<Error>:Could not read path: path = /Library/LaunchDaemons, error = 2: No such file or directory
<Error>:Failed to bootstrap path: path = /Library/LaunchDaemons, error = 2: No such file or directory
<Error>:Cound not read path: path = /Library/LaunchAgents, error = 2: No such file or directory
<Error>:Failed to bootstrap path: path = /Library/LaunchAgents, error = 2:No such file or directory

When I checked the verbose option and safe mode option, the result is:

Error allocating 0x30fa pages at0x0000000000c95000 alloc type 2
Error loading kernel cache (0x9)
Boot failed, sleeping for 10 seconds before exiting ...

You appear to be using a High Sierra installation package of unknown origin or a distro. That's not advisable since you have no idea what modifications were made to that image. Try and obtain a genuine High Sierra installation package and proceed with a vanilla installation.